Thursday, February 1, 2007

Procrastination

Well, I leave tomorrow morning at 5:30 am for Nashville. Here it is 11:12 pm and I haven't even started packing. Yes, I'm the great procrastinator. In college I even wrote an essay that was basically a narrative of all the things I did while procrastinating writing that paper. Normally, I don't wait this late, but I had a very full day, got home at almost 10 and then talked to friends on the phone. It's relaxing to hop online for a few minutes before starting the frenzied packing....... I'll write about my trip later (spoken like a true procrastinator).

No comments:

RANT: (noun) a loud bombastic declamation expressed with strong emotion. RAVE: (noun) An extravagantly enthusiastic opinion or review. RAMBLING: (noun) A walk without a definite route, taken merely for pleasure (I'm sure this applies to writing too). So if I'm completely honest, I'm rarely a ranter, seldom a raver, but often a rambler. Come stroll with me.....