Monday, February 12, 2007

My, my. 6:00 does come early! (Especially when I'm blogging at almost midnight).

Well, just for the purposes of accountability, I'm going to jot down here that I'm getting up at 6:00 am to do some cardio. It's really hard for me to get in the swing of things when it concerns getting up earlier, but I'll report back. The trick is, cardio is 3 times more effective in the morning on an empty stomach. So at 5:45 when the alarm(s) ring, I need to tell myself that it's either 20 minutes now or one hour that afternoon. That oughtta put a fire under me......On second thought it's snowing, and if anything can get me out of bed, it's the thought of checking the news for snow cancellations! Could work in my favor!! Now just to be clear for all you accountability gurus out there.....if there's a snow day, I will do my cardio when I get up, not at 6:00 am. That's totally acceptable. Don't want to get caught up on a technicality. OK, off to bed!

No comments:

RANT: (noun) a loud bombastic declamation expressed with strong emotion. RAVE: (noun) An extravagantly enthusiastic opinion or review. RAMBLING: (noun) A walk without a definite route, taken merely for pleasure (I'm sure this applies to writing too). So if I'm completely honest, I'm rarely a ranter, seldom a raver, but often a rambler. Come stroll with me.....