Tuesday, February 13, 2007

A Small Price to Pay

OK.....So I should get extra merit points. I woke up early, saw that we had about 5 inches of snow overnight and came in to check the school closings. Paola wasn't on there. Every other school around here is out, but not Paola. I absolutely hate when that happens. I live far enough north of there, that it could be really bad here and not so bad there. So I watched the school closings for a good 10 minutes, just waiting....but nothing. I reluctantly went downstairs to do my cardio and upon my return, I rejoiced to see that Paola did finally list. I'm going back to bed! And I've got my cardio over with.....Oh, wait....gotta shovel the drive. Guess that makes it double cardio day for me. Small price to pay for a free day off!

3 comments:

Krystal said...

Your profile picture looks so pretty...no wonder you've been "online dating" lately! You'll have to keep me posted on how that is going!

Tawnya said...

Ah, thanks for that. Mostly duds....no not really. I just had to say that in case one of them was reading ;-).

Niki said...

Extra points for you!!! Now I feel guilty that I haven't been to the gym yet this week...

Just wanted you to know that I fixed our little "issue" on my blog. I also changed my template and it's awesome if I do say so myself. It's not done yet, but it's well on its way!

Thanks for the e-card! Happy Valentine's Day my friend!

RANT: (noun) a loud bombastic declamation expressed with strong emotion. RAVE: (noun) An extravagantly enthusiastic opinion or review. RAMBLING: (noun) A walk without a definite route, taken merely for pleasure (I'm sure this applies to writing too). So if I'm completely honest, I'm rarely a ranter, seldom a raver, but often a rambler. Come stroll with me.....