Sunday, March 25, 2007

Sleepy Thoughts

Here I am, Sunday night after 11, grasping at the last few moments of my Spring Break as they slip away from me. After nearly a week of following my biological clock (no, I'm not talking about the baby one!) and staying up until 2 or 3 every night, I'm resisting bedtime tonight. Actually, I always resist. Seems like there's always more things I wanna do before bed. Tonight it's just as difficult, though I do have the fact that I am dead tired playing in my favor. A few pages of the book I'm reading and I'll be out like a light. It's not that the book is boring, that's just what happens when I read. About 10 minutes in and I'm a goner. Makes reading a book a very slow process. So I apologize to any of you that I've ever borrowed a book from. How in the world did I ever make it through grad school?!?

No comments:

RANT: (noun) a loud bombastic declamation expressed with strong emotion. RAVE: (noun) An extravagantly enthusiastic opinion or review. RAMBLING: (noun) A walk without a definite route, taken merely for pleasure (I'm sure this applies to writing too). So if I'm completely honest, I'm rarely a ranter, seldom a raver, but often a rambler. Come stroll with me.....