Saturday, March 24, 2007

Artistic Inspirations

I don't know if you few faithful readers have checked out my links, but at the very least, go to "artistic Inspirations" and click on the last one, Akiane. This is the site of a child prodigy. Her work is amazing, and she could probably outpaint most of my non-artist friends, even when she was 4. She could probably outpaint most of my artist friends now at the age of 12.

The other amazing thing about her is that despite having atheistic parents, she attributes her gift to God and is very purposeful in wanting to express His love through her work. Go to her site and you will truly see that there is something supernatural at work there!

Also, under artistic inspirations I have links to other artists who paint quite regularly. I especially like M. Collier. Some of the sites even have videos where you can watch in fast forward as a painting comes to life. I know it's inspiring to me. I hope you will find it to be entertaining at the very least.

No comments:

RANT: (noun) a loud bombastic declamation expressed with strong emotion. RAVE: (noun) An extravagantly enthusiastic opinion or review. RAMBLING: (noun) A walk without a definite route, taken merely for pleasure (I'm sure this applies to writing too). So if I'm completely honest, I'm rarely a ranter, seldom a raver, but often a rambler. Come stroll with me.....