Monday, June 4, 2007

CATCHING UP

OK, OK.....I should be in the other room unpacking from my 10 day trek across country. I should be cleaning up 10 days worth of dog hair (for that sweater I'm going to knit). I should actually go get my bags out of the car since I got home yesterday at 7:30 am. But no, here I am at this stinkin' computer. It holds such appeal when there are things to be done. Like yesterday when I thought I'd just jump on for a few minutes and find a new blogskin. Several hours later, I had found a site that enables you to design your own without having to know html codes and all that fancy stuff. So as you can see, that's what I did in the wee hours of last night. There's a link to the site over on the yellow sidebar....look for PsycHo....... I do have lots of catching up to do on this blog. I was gone more than half of May on 2 separate vacations, so I have much to tell. But priority wise, taking a shower has got to come first. SO I bid you adieu for now.

No comments:

RANT: (noun) a loud bombastic declamation expressed with strong emotion. RAVE: (noun) An extravagantly enthusiastic opinion or review. RAMBLING: (noun) A walk without a definite route, taken merely for pleasure (I'm sure this applies to writing too). So if I'm completely honest, I'm rarely a ranter, seldom a raver, but often a rambler. Come stroll with me.....