Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Art Club

I'm watching my niece Abbey tonight. She's 9. We took Sasha to the park where they have an off leash area and she ran free for awhile. On the way home, Abbey decided that we need to have an Art Club. So she and I are sitting here now and I'll be typing the minutes as we have our meeting. By the way, the name of our club is "Transforming Artists".

First, we are going to set some ground rules:
1. No fighting.
2. No painting on each other.
3. No laughing at other people's artwork unless it is supposed to be funny.
4. Say something nice or don't say anything at all.
5. HAVE FUN!!!!

Purpose of our club: Havning fun and getting better at art. Abbey will be drawing a picture of her baby sister. And I have no earthly idea. I'm just going to get out the paints and see what inspiration hits. Here we go......We'll check back with our results later.

1 comment:

Patricia said...

Sounds like the basis of a great institution! :)

Loved the travel pictures! The only cruise I've been on was definitely not that enjoyable. :)

RANT: (noun) a loud bombastic declamation expressed with strong emotion. RAVE: (noun) An extravagantly enthusiastic opinion or review. RAMBLING: (noun) A walk without a definite route, taken merely for pleasure (I'm sure this applies to writing too). So if I'm completely honest, I'm rarely a ranter, seldom a raver, but often a rambler. Come stroll with me.....