Thursday, June 7, 2007

Wildlife encounters

First day back to school. And no I'm not referring to the kids when I say "wildlife". We didn't have students yet today. I saw two young foxes in our sensory garden. While I was having a problem with bunnies eating the flowers and wishing for a solution, I wish the foxes would have showed up before most of the flowers were obliterated. Here are some shots I got of them. Yes, there a bit mangey, but surprisingly tame. And no foaming at the mouth.

Speaking of wildlife, I was over at mom's yesterday and gave the kids their Fiona ears/crown that I bought at Universal Studios. I love this picture. Wow! They are all 3 smiling AND looking at the camera!

No comments:

RANT: (noun) a loud bombastic declamation expressed with strong emotion. RAVE: (noun) An extravagantly enthusiastic opinion or review. RAMBLING: (noun) A walk without a definite route, taken merely for pleasure (I'm sure this applies to writing too). So if I'm completely honest, I'm rarely a ranter, seldom a raver, but often a rambler. Come stroll with me.....